Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Wow, the month has flown by!
I have been at customer sites almost constantly this month, so I have not had much free time. Here are a few brief notes about this month.
Last weekend we had a BBQ to celebrate Andrew's high school graduation. This was held just in time since he started school yesterday. He is attending Fullerton College because he likes their theatre program.
We registered Bethany for 8th grade today. She got the picture taken, paperwork turned in, and her tentative class schedule.
Hayley starts our family's first organized sport soon: Volleyball. We had an orientation meeting last weekend. I will be helping as an asst. coach and first aid provider -- at least when I can be there.
Right now I am in a hotel room in Valencia, CA. The girls (mom and 2 girls) decided to come up with me, so I am typing this very quietly to not wake them up. :-)
OK, there is SOMETHING posted at least!!!
Last weekend we had a BBQ to celebrate Andrew's high school graduation. This was held just in time since he started school yesterday. He is attending Fullerton College because he likes their theatre program.
We registered Bethany for 8th grade today. She got the picture taken, paperwork turned in, and her tentative class schedule.
Hayley starts our family's first organized sport soon: Volleyball. We had an orientation meeting last weekend. I will be helping as an asst. coach and first aid provider -- at least when I can be there.
Right now I am in a hotel room in Valencia, CA. The girls (mom and 2 girls) decided to come up with me, so I am typing this very quietly to not wake them up. :-)
OK, there is SOMETHING posted at least!!!
Labels: Andrew, Bethany, Family, Hayley, Work
Comments:
<< Home
We have High School Registration today. Trevor is entering his Senior year, Diana will be in her Junior year. Connor has his registration next week, and I start working next Monday, altho school won't start till after Labor Day. Trevor & Diana will have school photos today, but I think I have to set up Senior Pictures seperately today as well. Oh boy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
